Fifteen things that are happening right now, at this very moment:
- I’m working on my second glass of wine.
- I have plans on completing a third and possibly fourth glass tonight.
- I am feeling very, very grateful for the lovely reviews that have been left for my books over the past couple of days. If that was you, thanks a million.
- I am working–very steadily–on rebranding the Shrilugh Saga, and one of the things that means is…
- Book four is in the pipeline.
- My container tomatoes are finally producing.
- Even though it’s a teeny-tiny little crop, those drops of red sunshine make me insanely happy.
- I already have the dedication for book four in the works. You know who you are.
- Second glass of wine is perilously close to being finito.
- My boys just got in from a jaunt down to the public library. #theylovethelibrary
- I am in the process of re-reading (with the help of Grammarly, gulp) the first two books of Shrilugh. Man, my writing has come a long way since that first release. Very grateful for a sweet audience who has been willing to let me grow.
- Second glass of wine is gone.
- Going downstairs to procure third glass.
- Cicadas are buzzing outside my window. They are hypnotic.
- My hands smell like the herbs I cut this evening–sage and rosemary and basil and mint. Somebody needs to make a perfume like this because I would wear that stuff SO HARD.
I hope the things happening in your world, at this moment, are every bit as pleasant as mine.
Loads of love,