I gotta be honest with you. This blog post is really nothing more than a shameless waste of time. What can I say – sometimes my blogging well dries up and you, dear reader, are left with uninspired posts that go something like Ha-Ha Shiza from the Comments Section in Various News Articles (okay, so most of this junk doesn’t qualify as news. Let’s go with Ha-Ha Shiza from the Comments Section of the Insipid – Yet Addicting – Drivel That Yahoo Manages to Post on Their ‘News’ Website).
Whatever. Every post can’t be a home run. If you take off right now I’ll totally understand.
The following quotes are from articles I was reading while trying to be a well-informed citizen of the world (read: I was procrastinating writing this blog post by reading celebrity gossip and fluff pieces about not-real canned food). They are all taken from the comments section, because let’s face it:
The comments section is where it’s at, folks.
(FYI, the images are links. You know, in case you’re bored and you actually care about the junk that I wasted my Thursday afternoon on.)
(1) Ashton Kutcher is in a new movie about Steve Jobs. This guy was underwhelmed by the idea of going to see it.
(2) Oprah went to a party with Stedman, this dude she’s been with since man evolved out of primordial goo. This gal wants to know what’s up with her hair.
(3) Rihanna’s choice of a zebra-esque dress seriously offended this celebrity-gossip reading zebra.
(4) Kanye West got booed at a baseball game. This guy was filled with self-loathing for reading the article. Don’t judge. You know you read the article, too.
(6) An article about a twelve-course meal in a a can. For this commenter, food touching = dinner time disaster. Segregate that plate!
(7) Laura Prepon is leaving Orange Is the New Black? So soon? AND she’s a Scientologist?
Alright. That’s it, kids. The best I could do for today. Maybe try coming back next week and I’ll have something worth reading.
Ciao and all that crap,