(1) He knows that pestering me relentlessly is the only way to break me out of a bad mood.
(2) He lets me hog the bed, which I do with gusto.
(3) He stubbornly believes in my artistic ability.
(4) He’s the best dad on the planet.
(5) When asked what comes to mind when he hears the name “George W. Bush” the first thing he says is, “Will Ferrell”.
(6) His laugh is contagious.
(7) He’d rather spin vinyl and brew coffee the slow way than pull out an iPod and plug in the Keurig.
(8) He looks at the box and says, “Who’d want to think in that?”
(9) His convictions are long-pondered and firmly defended.
(10) He doesn’t expect his convictions to be my convictions.
(11) He loves me first and best.
(12) He doesn’t flip out when he catches me doing things like teaching the boys how to jump out of a moving van.
(13) He lives out ‘Love God, Love People’ every single day.
Happy Anniversary, T-Man!